2014 is here. We, at JoyAmaze rang the New Year with easy yet decadent dessert – tiramisu. Since clementines are still abundant, we decided to whip up the dessert using the lovely citrus. To complement the fruit’s sweet, tangy flavor, we use our dark roast Energy coffee; amazing blend of gourmet beans, perfectly roasted to bring out the intoxicating taste and aroma. The chili infused chocolate is use to add a bit of heat and piquant pleasure.
- ¾ cup mascarpone cheese
- ¼ cup icing sugar, sifted
- 2/3 cup JoyAmaze dark roast Energy coffee, chilled
- 1¼ cup double cream
- 4 clementines
- 3 tablespoon clementine juice
- 120 gram ladies fingers biscuits
- Dark chocolate chili bar, shaved
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- In a large bowl, put in mascarpone and icing sugar. Beat them for 1 minute. Stir in 2 tablespoon of the coffee. Mix well.
- Whip the cream with 1 tablespoon of orange juice until it form soft peaks. Add a tablespoon of mascarpone mixture, stir well. Then fold in the remaining into the cream mixture.
- Spoon a bit of the cream mixture in to a bowl, smooth the top.
- Pour remaining coffee and orange juice in a shallow dish, slightly wider than the ladies fingers biscuits.
- Dip the one side of each biscuit into the coffee mixture and arrange them onto the cream mixture in a single layer. Add shaved chocolate.
- Spoon another layer of cream onto the chocolate layer. Repeat step 5.
- Cover the dish with cling warp and refrigerate it about 3 hours.
- Scoop the tiramisu on a dessert plate and enjoy.